Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THE CANCER MEDICAL ENCYCLOPEDIA WITH A SPECIAL PIECE OF WRITING

Did you know - there are hundreds of different kinds of Cancer?
Did you know - some cancers have higher occurences in different geographical areas?
Did you know - Lung Cancer is the most common-cause of cancer-related death and it is mainly caused by SMOKING.
Did you know - Cancer can appear in almost any part of the body.
Go to the Cancer Medical Encyclopedia

This happens to be one of my favorite poems - enjoy.

Hope by Emily Bronte
Hope was but a timid friend;
She sat without the grated den,
Watching how my fate would tend,
Even as selfish-hearted men.

She was cruel in her fear;
Through the bars, one dreary day,
I looked out to see her there,
And she turned her face away!

Like a false guard, false watch keeping,
Still, in strife, she whispered peace;
She would sing while I was weeping;
If I listened, she would cease.

False she was, and unrelenting;
When my last joys strewed the ground,
Even Sorrow saw, repenting,
Those sad relics scattered round;

Hope, whose whisper would have given
Balm to all my frenzied pain,
Stretched her wings, and soared to heaven,
Went, and ne'er returned again!

Go back to Poems about Cancer Homepage

0 comments: